About Brian Wolf
4818 41st Street
Kenosha, WI 53144
The photos on this website are the property of Brian Wolf. No saving or copying is permitted.
Brian Wolf is a nature photographer from Wisconsin. Brian considers himself fortunate to have the opportunity to travel and enjoy the scenery and nature our country has to offer. Making frequent trips to many of our national parks, or just spending the day on the shore of Lake Michigan, the artist's eyes are always thrilled by the beautiful compositions found in nature.
Current & Upcoming Events:
Prairie Chicken Festival - April 13-14, 2013
I will be a vendor again at the festival.
Pollard Gallery in Kenosha - Solo Show
July and August 2013
Show will include new photos
Necedah National Wildlife Refuge
October 2013 - Featured Artist of the Month
Photos will be of Wisconsin fall colors
Necedah National Wildlife Refuge Art Sale
October 12 and 13, 2013
Recent Honors for nature photographer Brian Wolf:
- 1st place in "Natural Features Around and In Lakes" in the Wisconsin Lakes Convention Photo Contest.
- Semifinalist in the National Wildlife Refuge Photo Contest.
- The book, "Lingering ... Soulful Reflections" won the Pinnacle Achievement Award for photography.
- The book, "Lingering ... Soulful Reflections" was "short-listed" for the 2010 Da Vinci Eye Award for superior cover art by the Eric Hoffer Award Committee.
- Brian's photo, "Splendid Sunset" selected for the 2011 Official Louisiana Tourism Guide.
- A Brian Wolf photo of a prairie chicken is used as the holiday reminder for the annual Prairie Chicken Festival.
- The Florida Breast Cancer Foundation used a Brian Wolf photo of a pink poinsettia in their holiday newsletter.
- 2 of Brian's photos accepted into the juried photography exhibit at the Anderson Arts Center.
- 8 of Brian's photos selected for a book, by Rio Nuevo Publishers, on Mount Rushmore and surroundng areas.
- A photo of one of Brian's prairie chickens appears on the cover of the Journal of Evolutionary Biology.
- Brian's work was selected to appear in the Capture Wisconsin book which showcases WI photographers and their photos from around the state.
- Brian has had two stand alone photo exhibits.
- Published in Wisconsin Trails Magazine
- Brian teaches a quarterly class at the Kenosha Public Museaum on nature photography.
- Brian's photos appear regularly on the newsletter for the Root-Pike Watershed Initiative Network
- 3rd Place - Wild About Wisconsin Photo Contest
- Featured Artist of the Month (May) - Necedah National Wildlife Refuge
- FRECKLES - Pinnacle Achievement Award - Children's Category
- Award for photo selected for the 2013 Wisconsin State Parks calendar.
- 4 photos selected for Canada Sierra Club's book on endangered species of Canada
- 4 photos appear in "Our Wisconsin" magazine
- 1st place - juried art show at Pollard Gallery - Kenosha
- Solo show at Pollard Gallery - Kenosha
With the switch to digital photography I found it a little more difficult to share my nature photos with others, so I developed this website. Through it I'm meeting new friends and sharing my love of both nature and photography. Thank you for visiting. I hope you enjoy what you see and that you will come back often.
Nature Photographer, Brian Wolf's work is also available at:
5000 7th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53140
A Summer's Garden Florist
5617 6th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53140
(flower note cards)
524 S. Layton Blvd.,
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Tumbling Squirrel Frame and Gift Shop - Salem, WI
A requirement of the site is that items must be exclusively from Wisconsin. So, if you are looking for something made in Wiconsin this is the site for you.